State of affairs of different Iron & Steel Mills in India (from April 2014 onwards)
- JSW - As a whole performing best amongst all, despite Iron oreavailability problem still continuing.
- JSPL - Stable, although project work speed yet to come to full swing.
- Bhushan Group - To improve.
- SAIL- Going steady with no specific improvement
- TISCO - Steady working, yet inferior to plants in China, Japan and Korea on Energy and Mass consumption!
- Others - With EAF route just crossing breakeven.
- Induction route plants- Grim situation.
- Ferro Alloys - Not bad
- Power - Setbacks all over for want of coals; except plants run on waste heat boilers and surplus gases.
- Gross Energy Consumption - Only little improvement, from 7.2 Giga calories down to 7.0 Giga calories! JSW being around 6.2 Giga calories( to be re-confirmed). China average 4.2 giga calories, with World average 4.4 G.Cal.
- Any new project: None, although many are on anvil!
- NECO group; likely to commence production at their SMS 2 and RM 3 by March 2015!
- Despite good projected demand, any new ISP hardly taking off!
- Present Steel Demand: 90 Million Tons/Annum!
- Present Production: 77 Million Tons/Annum!
- Future: ROSY!
- Government Policy on Mining: Blockade on both Iron Ore and Coal Mining following scams is still continuing! Hope, Supreme Court comes out fast on policies for Mines allotments or Mining?
- STATUS of Mr. S.N.Singh the founder of this site: Joins CERI (Capital Engineering & Research Institute, China also known as MCC Capital) as Chief adviser; India (From 15th June, 2014 onwards).